You know what is funny about Baba’s name, the meaning.
(last name) 馬場 - Baba - 馬 (horse),場 (field) means riding ground, racecourse
(first name) 三成 - Mitsunari - 三 (three), 成 (to become, turn into)
I just leave it at that LOL….
Reblogging cuz Kat just asked me if Baba is a last name and it is. Mitsunari is so long. I would call him Michii!
My Sweet Bodyguard White day event.
A short message from the guys! They’re all so sweet (*/∀＼*)ｲﾔﾝ
I’m going on a week-long trip to Boston and New York starting tomorrow (3/9) that’s going to be ACTION-PACKED, so I doubt I’ll be able to get on tumblr much, if at all, during that time, and I definitely won’t be able to write any fics. So, while I’m gone, here’s a masterpost of all my past fics…
Damn tumblr you unfollowed two people on my list without my permission! I think I found one, but idk who the other one is! T.T
Hi Kat!!! Sorry for the delay, here we go:
1) What first drew you to Voltage games?
An ad for MFW appeared when I was playing another app. I love watching anime and reading comics, so when I saw the art I knew immediately i had to get it. I bought Yamato and played through all the routes and sequel in one night, by then I was hooked.
2) You’re stranded on a desert island with the main characters from one of the Voltage games. Which group would you pick and why?
The party police from MSB of course!!! I think Subaru could be pretty resourceful finding sustenance and would probably be able to cook anything he catches. Mizuki and Sora would be great entertainment, I can see Kaiji wrestling a bear (if one exists in that island), Daichi would be great at keeping the order when things get out of hand. Toru would cause all sorts of trouble and keep everyone on their toes, Hideki would probably be the only one trying to find a way out of that island and Seiji would provide sexy times for me XD. On top of all that, it would be so hot that they would all need to be topless most of the time, wait is this a desert island or heaven!?
3) It’s the zombie apocalypse and the characters from the last movie/tv show you watched are your allies. How screwed are you?
I just watched Riddick, and you know he is badass, I think I will survive!
4) Books, Film, or Music?
5) If you could live in any time period, which one would you choose?
The Meiji era, when Japan was between the feudal and modern day.
6) You can only speak three languages besides your native tongue. Which three would you choose?
Well, I can speak Japanese and English so the other three would be Korean, Chinese and French
7) Favorite flower?
8) What color is your room? Or do you have wallpaper?
Olive Green walls
9) If you could major in anything, what would it be?
I am an architect now but I was always interested in being a chef as well.
10) Favorite Halloween costume? If you celebrate it, that is.
The one I was cruella de vile and my roomate was a dalmatian. I had a leash around her neck the whole night. We still laugh everytime we remember that Halloween.
11) Favorite season?
Xmas! Everyone is happy and giving and there is decorations everywhere, jolly music in the air, and eggnog!!!
Lets talk about this for a minute.
I’ll start by saying that of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I think a lot of people are making unfair assumptions about this game. And judging the story based on surface impressions without delving further into it and REALLY thinking about it.
Remember how when the Hunger Games first came out and everyone was like “Oh my god, it’s kids killing kids! I’m not going to let my kid read this book!” Etc but they hadn’t actually read the book to discover the message behind the premise. It wasn’t gratuitous violence or promoting school violence. But a whole hell of a lot of people thought so when they heard the premise of the book.
At first glance, it does seem like the MC has been a victim of human trafficking, and she even says something along those lines in the prologue.
But in all actuality, her being put up for auction WAS A MISTAKE. The guys carrying the Venus statue shoved her in the cage without the permission of the auction sponsors. The guys say pretty clearly that it’s against the rules of the auction to sell people without their consent.
The guys made the decision to purchase her to save her from ACTUALLY being sold as a sex slave. None of them bought her with the intent to treat her as a sex slave. By the time she’s up for auction, it’s too late to stop it because they had no idea someone was going to try to sell a person! The moment she appears on the stage is the moment the guys find out, so they have to make a snap decision to save her. Because the rules of the auction state that all sales are final. And they’re dealing with the richest, most powerful people in the world. So if she’s ACTUALLY sold, there’s nothing they can do about it.
They don’t let her go immediately after saving her because they don’t know who she might tell about the auctions. And let’s be real here: These guys ARE NOT ANGELS. They’re supposed to be BAD. That’s the point of the game: Each character is a “bad boy.”
However, they’re not EVIL. They are not going to treat MC as a sex slave. But each of them has a specific goal, and each guy realizes “Oh hey, I can blackmail MC into helping me with what I need to accomplish and then I’ll let her go.” These guys are not Prince Charmings. They’re selfish. BUT THEY NEVER INTEND TO HURT THE MC. EVER. I’m sure the “His POV” stories will shed some light on this. I have only played Eisuke’s in Japanese so far, but it backs up everything I’ve said here.
It’s about to get spoilery up in here so skip the next part if you don’t want to be spoiled by the main guys’ routes.
EISUKE: He needs someone to be his girlfriend so Bucci will leave him alone about dating Carolina. He can’t just tell a mob boss “No, I don’t want to date your daughter” without offending him, so he needs someone to pretend to be his girlfriend who can be believable in the role.
SORYU: He needs someone to take care of Mei Ling while she’s in Japan because frankly, he can’t stand women because he thinks they’re stinky. lol.
BABA: He needs help getting the fingerprints from the hotel room unnoticed so he can get into the houses & parties of the guy he suspects is kidnapping children and forcing them into slavery. *REAL* human trafficking. BIG spoilers here, so cover your eyes if you haven’t played Baba’s route yet - Baba was himself a victim of child slavery when he was young. He was an orphan and adopted by a man who made him and many other children work at his farm with little food, all crammed into a small shack. Think hard labor camp. Baba would never force someone to be a slave.
So let’s please stop assuming things about WORKS OF FICTION that we don’t know about because we haven’t read them.
I personally think it is a very intriguing premise. And it doesn’t condone human trafficking AT. ALL. EVER.
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE
Lol. It’s been a pleasure to fail making gifs XD. I just found 2 of the same pics and blarghh
Hi Xiao! Sorry for the delay! Wow your questions really got me thinking ^_^!
1. What if you could pull out one Voltage man of your choice directly from the game (meaning they’d have their personalities), but you’d have to trap one member of your family inside the game forever?
Wow, this question XD!!! This is what I would do, I would introduce otome, to several of my cousins, in hopes one of them fall madly in love with any other character there and is willing to switch places with my bby. Problem solved.
2. Let’s say you met a real-life physical duplicate of your favorite Voltage guy… but he had the personality of that one Voltage guy you absolutely hate. Will you still pursue him?
Definitely not, personality rules above all else.
3. The butlers of Be My Princess all approached you and asked your help to find a perfect pet for the princes. What would you give to each of them, and why that pet in particular?
The pets below were chosen for each prince because they each reminded of an aspect of each prince.
Wilfred: Chinchilla, must be the blonde hair and how sophisticated they look
Keith: Any large wild feline (ie. tigers and lions), because of his attitude and his clothes!? XD
Roberto: Definitely a dog. I think Roberto has a dog person, always cheerful.
Joshua: A bat. LOL Idk why he reminds me of a bat.
Glenn: A cat. Maybe because of the halloween costume he wore last halloween, he really matches being a cat and having one.
Edward: Rabbit, those cutie eyes and his gentle nature.
4. What if Voltage asked you to work for them—as a writer, artist, beta tester, etc—but that you’d be a volunteer for two years, meaning you won’t get paid. Will you still accept the job?
No, that is exploitation. I believe all kind of work needs to be compensated appropriately.
5. You’re a detective-slash-bounty hunter tasked with apprehending the Black Foxes… or at least one of them. Who will you target, and how will you try and capture him?
Takuto XD. I will disguise myself as a pork noodle vendor and drive a pork noodle truck near his workplace. This will lure him directly to where I am. Then it is a matter of flirting with him and getting him inside the truck and capture him somehow … this smells fanfiction…
6. What if your favorite Voltage otoge will be produced into a full-length anime series, but your favorite Voltage guy will be remodeled as gay?
Not news for me as I already ship him with another Voltage guy. T.T
7. Your favorite Voltage guy approached you one day and asks for your help. He wants you to become a bridge between him and your best gal pal. What will you do?
Like he wants my best gal instead of me!? I shall be no bridge but I hope they will be happy if it works out.
8. Imagine meeting your favorite Voltage guy, befriending him, falling in love with him… and finally meeting his kids from different wives or girlfriends. Will you still pursue him, especially if the kids hate you?
Yes, I will pursue him. If the kids hate me? Hm, it would depend on him really, if it doens’t bother him, it won’t bother me. If it is a big deal, I would probably try to work things out to the best of my abilities to make peace with them.
9. Are you gonna stay with the Voltage guy who loves you, or are you going back to the Voltage guy you love? (Yes, these are lyrics to a song, LOL)
I think I am the type who would choose the guy who loved me more than the guy I love.
10. Imagine that the 6 princes were real. You visited the home country of your favorite BMP prince, and was taking a tour of their palace as part of a group. Somehow, you got separated from the rest, and ended up wandering the halls. You arrive at a dead end, with a single partially-open door at the end of the hallway. Approaching it, you hear the voice of your favorite prince saying these: ”Yes… I’ll make sure no one sees. No more knives, the last one got messy. Don’t worry, I’ll have my butler dispose of the body, but you have to make sure that their officials won’t suspect it was me or my country, like what you did the last time. I have no need of him; I’ll kill him, too.” Will you tell anyone about what you heard? Will your feelings for your prince change?
I would clearly be a little traumatized. Would I tell anyone? Not really as it is not my problem, but my feelings for the prince would definitely change, I would probably keep a closer eye on his affairs from afar and hope what I heard was a misunderstanding.
11. You and your favorite Voltage guy are finally getting married… but he has to ask your parents’ permission first. Unfortunately, your parents totally despise him, because he’s “too good-looking to be nice”. They say that you have to dump him or else you’ll be disowned by your family for good. What will you do?
Elope with him. Family will come around and accept him if they see how well he is treating me and how happy I am.
~~~~thank you, that was fun!~~~~